Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions-2010 and a Happy New Year!

The end of 2009 is here...Good Riddance!!!...It was a tough year for all and I want to celebrate that is going-going-gone...My hair and nails are done and I am feeling quite excited.

I have made a list of my 2010 resolution list in order of importance  (And keeping with tradition will probably break some not all lol)




1. Keep me HAPPY.


2. Stay Healthy.


3. Mantain my weight.


4. Workout.


5. Mantain a beauty regimen.


6. Create a facial regimen (hey I hit the 30's and I do NOT want to wake up with wrinkle's in the next 10 years).


7. Keep my home organized.


8. Continue to control my hot temper.


9. Curse less (not sure I want to do this since is quite fun)


10. Go with the flow if things don't go according to plan :)







3 comments:

  1. i think keeping yourself happy is imperative!, but can you keep me happy while you are at it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions! I need to stop swearing too cono LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...people at work laugh cause i say it for just about anything!

    ReplyDelete