Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rollersetting---Trying to get it perfect

Here is a video of how i am learning to do my rollers. I used Long Term Relationship from Herbal Essences leave in conditioner and it makes my hair so soft and easy to detangle. This makes roller setting much easier and diminishes breakage.

Roller setting has many advantages like body and volume, less heat and moisturized hair. I advice using a leave in that your hair likes and that most importantly makes your hair soft and easy to detangle.


This is the 1st video i do and is not intended to be a tutorial because i am still learning. Please ignore my faces, sigh's, and Jesus help calling.

Advice and tips are welcome







2 comments:

  1. Gisselle I thought you did a great job on the rollos. I enjoyed the Gypsy Kings in the background LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to thank you for this video. Oh my goodness the way you do the mohawk makes things soooo much easier and gives me such a nicer neater rollerset!!!

    ReplyDelete