Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I started working out!!!!!

After many months of being lazy i finally found some motivation to workout and what better place than at my job!. We moved to a new building and a new gym was built which i must say is great. I felt apprehensive at first but i warmed up to the idea and i am loving it.

There are many machines, all new and the locker room and shower is to divine. They did a physical assessment on me and i am not unhappy with the results i did ok...but that is why i am working out to get my body better!

With that said what better way to start working out than to try something new...SPINNING!

Holy mother of god!!!! At first i was like someone please drag me of this bike which btw can make your girly parts numb lol. But half way thru the class i really liked it and was proud that i was actually working out.

Sooooo I will be spinning twice a week and I will do cardio and weights the other two.

Wish me luck yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment